HybridZ

Dont ship this stuff

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I found this in the 'terms and conditions' page at http://www.shipgreyhound.com and just had to share it, maybe because it is 3am here and I am totally zonked :shock: or this is really funny.... I was just imagining why they have to even include some of this stuff is because some moron tried to ship it!!! :twak:

ARTICLES PROHIBITED OR SUBJECT TO SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE:

General Restrictions: The carrier will not accept or transport:

1. Shipments which, because of character, size or weight, are obnoxious to passengers, or which are likely to become objectionable to passengers, or which may injure personnel, baggage, other shipments, or the carrier's equipment.

2. Articles, material, or substances that are unlawful to possess or transport.

3. Shipments to consignees whose address is in care of an "APO" (Army Post Office) or an "FPO" (Fleet Post Office).

EXPLOSIVES AND OTHER HAZARDOUS (DANGEROUS) ARTICLES - PROHIBITED: Acids, batteries with liquid acid, dangerous materials, explosives, firearms, flammable materials, fuel tanks (used), gases in cylinders, hazardous materials, poisons, radioactive materials, liquid nitrogen, or liquids that are flammable, corrosive or caustic.

OTHER ARTICLES - PROHIBITED: Ammunition, animal heads, animals (live), articles packed in wet ice or water (except human blood), birds, corpses, ashes of cremated corpses, fluorescent signs (fabricated), guns, materials having a disagreeable odor, money (coins and currency authorized as a medium of exchange by a recognized government, including treasury bills, notes and bonds, or any other negotiable instruments convertible into currency and coin), neon signs or bent neon tubing, pictures and paintings in frames with glass, reptiles (live), weapons, wild game.

(Automotive windshields and window glass are otherwise prohibited but may be shipped subject to zero released value, provided the shipper assumes full risk. The carrier shall not be liable for loss or damage.)

SHIPMENTS WITH ANY OF THESE LABELS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE IN ANY GPX SERVICE: "Explosive A (1)", "Explosive B (1)", "Explosive C (1)", "Blasting Agent (1)", "Radioactive (7)", "Flammable Gas (2)", "Non-Flammable Gas (2)", "Flammable Liquid (3)", "Flammable Solid", "Corrosive (8)", "Spontaneously Combustible (4)", "Dangerous When Wet (4)", "Oxidizer (5.1)", "Oxygen (2)", "Organic Peroxide (5.2)", "Poison Gas (2)", "Chlorine (2)", "Poison (6)", "Irritant (6)", "Etiologic Agent."

ARTICLES SUBJECT TO SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE (See Agent for details): Alcoholic beverages or liquors, ale, bait (fish), beer, bicycles (collapsible), blood (human), bull semen, films, fish and shellfish (live or dead), fish bait, insects (live), liquids, liquor, mail, matches, meat or meat products, negotiable instruments (items convertible into currency or coin), motion picture film, news matter, nursery stock, paint, payroll checks, plants (plant products and nursery stock for propagation), poultry or poultry products, tires, tow bars or other towing equipment, worms (live fish bait).

ONLY human blood?! I guess that is a clause in there for people with vapiriac tendancies...

I don't know whats worse.. that you took the time to write it, or that I took the time to read it!

Nothing like wasting time at work....uh.. I mean lunch break! hehe