HybridZ

95 Eclipse GSX

Guest livewire23

I said the same thing, Filipino gangsters used to do that here, as well as a Chinese dude I knew, who ended up doing 2 years for who knows what (probably got caught stealing stereos again, as well as claiming to have killed 3 people).

Guest livewire23

hmm, the server left me out of the loop on the replies. Right now I think I'd prefer to have the all-trac, but they are really rare. There was one on ebay, but the owner sold it to a private party before I could get my hands on him. I'll still take a GSX if I can find one though. True im scared of crankwalk and all the drivetrain problems, but as my daily driver, I shouldn't be tempted to turn up the boost all that much. :D Probably I'll just get a FMIC, BOV, and knock up the boost a couple of notches.

Guest Damn Cracker

Whatever you get, let me know how it works out for you. Both thos cars sound like theyd be interesting rides, and since I have no car at the moment...

Whats up with that dudes pinkie nail?

From what I remember, it's a "cocaine scoop". Goes sort of like this...dip it in a bag and scoop out a litle blow, bring to nose, sniff, repeat. Of course this works with other snortable substances as well, but no need to go in any further detail than that. People use their pinky since it's the least intrusive fingernail to have grow long.

Now before anyone thinks I *have* a long pinky nail, I can most certainly assure you that I don't, nor any other nail for that matter. I've just learned and seen a few things in life.

Back on topic....

Since the guy was bouncing off the rev limiter for a while and since rev limiters usually operate on the principle of cutting fuel, wouldn't that lead to an overly lean mixture and raise cylinder temps? It's not a problem if it happens occasionally, but to sit there bouncing off the limiter for what must be at least 10-15sec he's bound to have overheated some things.