HybridZ

ALL CUSTOM!!! ALL COMMENT'S/SUGGESTION'S WANTED

Guest toyotasupra17

Guest Zachb55

i would suggest you go to http://www.supraforums.com to gt info on how big the supra's ass end is so if you were to try and graft it on you would know how much wider or narrower the Z's rear is going to need to be made. also i can see the supra tail being wayyy too tall so that will probly be nice and low to the ground, dont forget to plan to make side skirts so it doesnt look goofy, just some flow-helping ideas! and i dont think anyone on this board has completed a 2JZ swap or anyone at all has documented, i do believe someone was going to try it though, just search for that. i am considering this swap to, but it will be a while until that... also remember there are a few more important things to spend you money on then a car, like, umm, an education!, or maybe a nicer car, but dont get yourself into a project you will be unable to finish financially, good luck though, cant wait to see some new designs on the Z.

-Zach

Guest livewire23

yea, careful with that loan. you dont want to run out of money midway and then have a half-finished car and no funds and so on and so forth. Just take care, and plan it all out thoroughly before you do it. Body work aint something that you can sit down and slap on.

Guest zline

good luck. all that seems extreme to me.

the wildest i'd ever get is a gnose and some flares with simmons wheels (thats if i ever win the lotto)

why dont you just get a Supra?

thats what it seems you want.

That's exactly what I was about to suggest. :D

Ah yes I was 18 once, I had a 1973 green Plymouth Fury with a white vinyl top as my 1st auto. I had big dreams, wanted to put two sun roofs in that sucker, get wide tires and put a slick paint job on it. I even wanted to have the car's nickname painted on the side "The Tank."

I remember having these dreams and not having a lot of money or support for them to come to light.

Thank God! :D

I say leave the little Z alone and have fun with it. Besides its looks have stood the test of time. How many old 70's model Toyota Celicas do you see running around? Not many.

Guest livewire23
How many old 70's model Toyota Celicas do you see running around?

I once heard about this one guy whose cousin said he knew someone who thought he saw one. :lol: He's got a point, the car's been around the block a couple of times, give it a break. If you wanted the styling of a 2003 car, you should've bought, well, a 2003 car. Make it look good, but keep in mind that its a 70s car, and it's probably gonna look silly with gullwing doors and whatnot.