HybridZ

o ring fuel rail preorders!

Guest Looking for apt in Alb Ny

Hello again. We are getting close. We just cant decide what to do first. It seems that the o ring fuel rail is in good demand and so is the wilwood adapter setup. Well, I need an idea who would like either of the 2. This is so I know how many to have machined. Please only submit your request if you will be willing to purchase when the time is ready. This will also be a prepaid item. Im working on a submit page for the 2 items. Most of our products can be anodized in colors black, red,and blue at an extra charge. http://www.jskinnovations.com if the submit page is not running when you visit give me some time. Thanks again . Juan@JSK

You can still preorder since you are interested. I just want a ballpark figure its not an agreement. There is someone here who is sending me lucas injectors from a mitsubishi 90-99 eclipes which fit many other makes. It will use the stock injector mounts and wiring plug. I was informed that they will be very identical to stock injectors except for the oring fitting. Im sure someone will post if the mits are identical to the ones you posted.. Thanks Juan

I am interested as well.

What is the expected timeframe as I will be out of the country and away from any computer for a couple of months leaving in the beginning of June... Will the ends be threaded for NPT fittings?

Hi I think I figured out how I am going to do the o ring rail. Basically I will use my existing rail and make o ring adapters that plug into the original npt barbs. What you think. Itll keep the cost down cause all I gotta do now is machine some o ring nipples nice.. Im expecting this and my brake mod to be available by mid summer. Im working my ass off to make everyone happy. I just want to state to the few who have made their own rails that not everyone is capable of doing this. Alot is involved such as needing tools and time. But most of all know how. Our prices are here for those who are on a budget and want the best they can get in looks and performance. Thanks and I hope to return back again soon with more updates. Juan

Guest jt240z

Juan,

The injectors were ordered and should ship to me within a couple days. As soon as I get them and verify they fit the manifold, I'll send them to you.