HybridZ

[b]77zt vs 325i turbo[/b]

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

ok let me start by saying

I CANT STAND PEOPLE WHO HAVE MONEY AND THINK THEIR ON TOP OF THE WORLD CAUSE THEY DO!!!

:evil: ok its out let me go on.

:x ME: 77 with the stock block and head a t3 turbo custom down pipe, sperco intercooler 2.5in mild steel i/c pluming. 3in exaust, ported and polished intake manifold, 310cc injectors, 240sx tb msd 6btm ignition, no ac, electric fan (like it realy helps) no front bumper, 8.8 wires and a realy hot coil. running 13 psi

NOTE: my mods are temporary im building a stroker motor and alot of other things but waiting for all to be finished.

:shock: THE CHALLENGER: 95-97 (or some year in-between) 318 bmw. has a 2.5 (or 325i motor) custom exaust manifold new performance cluch (dunno what it is probaly somthing good) apexi intercooler not shure on pluming size.

3in exaust manderal bent (ed hanson like the best in san diego most expensive too) and a 20g turbo running 8psi.

--- i may have missed a few minor things on each car but it pretty much summes it up---

basicly im not one to pick on someone cause i have a faster car on more $$$. but there is a guy i work with who has a dream m3 i mean realy a dream m3 took cover of euro tuner and stuff. hes a huge sh%t talker.

like bad. always talkin about how bad his car is, how i should buy "a real car" and how hes better than everyone. hes got like a good 60k in it --EASY--. i was at first going to focus on crushing him like a bug 1/4 mi (as soon as my built motor was done and got my 60-1 turbo etc). but since then he went standalone (tech 3) built his motor and is planning on running dual t72's or somthing big like that)

so i desided to kinda give up my quest to murder his car in the 1/4.

since then hes building his i call them his bit*hes car (their 16yr old twins with money less than him fortuneatly) and claim this car will smoke the crap out of me.

dought it!!!!!!!!!

my clutch is going out so since ive turbo'd it i havent realy been abe to find out its true potential (slips bad after 4500) so far it pulls like hell from 2600 on and want to pull more but cant cause of the clutch.

NOTE: i have a fidanza lightened flywheel and an act clutch going in this weekend. 8)

im confident on launching getting out the gate is usaly no problem for me.

but i dunno who has the upper hand. a 20g turbo isn't extremly large but definitly larger than my t3. granted my car pulls pretty freakin hard i dunno what to expect.

i want ta say my car probaly does realy high 12's to mid 13's.

(cause i cant test it i realy dont know but it shure feels like a good 13 sec car though)

id figure yall could kick this one around a little and tell me what you think.

im lost.

REALY I JUST HOPE I SEND THIS ASSWIPE BACK HOME WITH HIS TAIL BETWEEN HIS LEGS THINKING THE WHOLE TIME " I JUST LOST TO A GOD DAMN UGLY DATSUN!!!!! cause right now my cars ugly lol :!::!::!::!::!::!::!:

thanks

Guest Zcarsmakemyheadhurt

Back in high school I loved beating on the kid with the big egos with my ZXT. Run race gas and bump up the timing to around 32 degrees if it isnt already. Make sure it doesnt ping before your run him and good luck dude.

12's is going to be a stretch on the stock turbo in my opinion. I would throw some race gas in there and bump the timing like Alex said. If you can stick the launch you should run pretty good.

Maybe he will screw the launch up and then will have to try to play catch up.

12's definately are possible with the stock block and bottom end i'm living proof :D I had to run 18psi to get into the 12's tho with the stock turbo i'm sure with a good ic it would be a bit easier for you.I'd saykick his butt and tell us all about it. :twisted: