HybridZ

Sport Compact Car...again

David K

I suggest that whoever does not subscribe or at all read Sport Compact Car, go pick it up. This issue is KICK ASS with a 44 page turbo tech section. Also, there is a GREAT story on page 22 about superbikes. In this issue there are Skylines, Silvias, g35 coupe, and like way more. There is also a 300zx Twin Turbo buying guide.

This is NOT a ricer mag like Super Street, Turbo Magazine, Rice Weekly, etc. Go get it, you wont be disappointed.

Guest ON3GO

ya it is a great issue... i like this months turbo mag too about the TT 350Z, and the new Super Street isnt rice at all. it has one badass S15 in there.. and they are doing alot of drifting now.. which is a good thing.

mike

Guest Damn Cracker

If you guys have't, try chcking out Modified Mag. Its a brand new magazine, and so far they've had some great stuff. They've had two 700 hp r34 feature cars in a row, which is prety cool.

Super Street's content LATELY for the most part is good (yashio factory S15, greddy twin-turbo Z33, vertex D1 soarer, Top fuel supra, etc.) but they come off as complete idiots in thier articles, i just get the mag to look at the pictures... it's funny how the whole JDM craze and drifting is totally blowing up.... :D