HybridZ

turn signal problem

zhins50

i searched this topic but could not find anything so i hope someone can help

about a month ago i was in santa cruz with my 240 and had to take a dirt road to my friends house. i drove slowly but ended up cracking my front kit. i taped it and hoped it would get me home to san francisco. well i was on the free way and the kit riped off. scary noise by the way. anyways the right side of the kit remained on, but the left side was torn of including the turn signal( but the bulb was still hanging intact). the strange this is that when i put on the left turn signal its on and blinks but when i do that to the right turn signal it does not blink. also both turn signals are solid not blinkin as they should be when the lights are on.

last nigt i was on the freeway driving home from the shop and my right turn signal indicator would flicker on when i went over a jolt on the freeway. ............so yea im confused and was wondering if you guys could give me some advice as to whats going on lol

gratefully

zhins in frisco