HybridZ

Bolt location for fender removal???

Hey guys, I am going to finish taking off my fenders tonight. I think I am missing some bolts. Here is what I have taken off so far.

A. Bolts and screws along the top of the fender inside the engine bay

B. Two screws under cowl pannel

C. Two bolts next to hood hinges up front

D. One bolt on bottom of fender behind front wheel well

E. Headlight cone removed.

Where else guys? Is there anything that goes from the inside of the car under the dash? I didnt have a whole lot of time to look but there is still something holding the fender.

Guest 240hybrid

Open the doors up and theres one up top that can only be gotten to with the door open. Im thinking thats what holding you one. Even with all the bolts removed I had to shift the fender toward the front of the car and tug the bottom out at the same time to get it to let go. Hope this helps

Okay guys thanks. I finally :evil: got the pass side fender off. I was missing a bolt (on the lower rocker) that was right in front of my face. It didnt look like it went through the fender like the other rocker bolt. Anyway, I have it off.

What do you suggest using for the weather stripping looking stuff that insulates the fender from the frame? I was thinking about camper tape?

Guest chip

I dont have a catalog handy, but I think motorsports carries the weatherstripping you are talking about. If you dont have there catalog check

www. zcarparts.com