HybridZ

Finally, my L28ET should be here soon.

Guest JAMIE T

Guest JAMIE T

Man, a paid this guy for this engine 6 months ago! He finally is gonna get it to me! He is throwing in a 3.54 rear and CV shafts for me having to wait so long. On his defense, the engine he had for me had low compression an a couple of cylinders. He emailed me and told me of the problem and said he should have another one in a few weeks. That was about 6 weeks ago. He emailed me yesterday and said the car had arrived and he drove it, and it pulled strong, boosted well and had strong oil pressure. '82 ZXT, So, we'll see how it goes!

Maybe in a couple of months, the Twisted 6, will be able to twist the tires. 275/40/17's Mwahahahaha

Guest JAMIE T

No shipping. I was going to pick it up. But, as things go, that didn't work out. So, he is going to meet me closer to my house for me to pick it up. He has been pretty good to wotk with.

Guest bastaad525

Awesome :) I too just finished a deal for a turbo donor car, now I need about two months to get all the cash together for the labor and then it will be ON! :twisted: *CAN.....NOT...... WAIT!!!*