HybridZ

Paint color (bronze) what can be done??

innerware

Hey all. I have a bronze 280. I would like to maybe keep the original color so I don't have to repaint the whole thing. Has anyone accented it with another color. Like silver. I was thinking of a large band down the middle. Not real sure. It would be most likely a first, temp job that would last untill I move back east and have a garage to strip the whole thing. What are your suggestions? Good and bad. I don't see to many Z's that are bronze anymore. Not real popular. I am turning my inside into black/charcoal. That brown/bronze interior is ugly. Maybe silver flames up the whole front......I don't know, help me out.

Thanks

Domino, yeah I have been warned. But when I bought the car I was just setting up the first domino wasn't I? It will be a while before I get it painted. I have a lot to do yet. I was just bored and thought I would see if anyone had any pics of bronze cars done differently or something. I guess this is my idea of fishing. No worms to mess with and much more fun.

innerware,

My 260 is the bronze color.

I have blacked out alot of stuff and think it makes it look better until the paint job gets here.

You can see my Z from the link in my sig.

If you come up with some good ideas, let us know.

Brown/Bronze isn`t my first choice of color for my car.