HybridZ

turbo running rich

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

hey i recently put an 82' turbo engine into my '77 but the engine is running REALLY rich all the time in all cylinders. it was like this before i put it in so i don't think its anything i did. i've tested the AFM,, throttle posistion sensor and fuel pressure. if anyone else has had this problem a little help would be greatly appreciated. also do you guys transfer in that auxilery cooling fan that stays on after shut down. i did, but i was just wondering if its really neccesary. thanks.

Guest tx84ae
hey i recently put an 82' turbo engine into my '77 but the engine is running REALLY rich all the time in all cylinders. it was like this before i put it in so i don't think its anything i did. i've tested the AFM,, throttle posistion sensor and fuel pressure. if anyone else has had this problem a little help would be greatly appreciated. also do you guys transfer in that auxilery cooling fan that stays on after shut down. i did, but i was just wondering if its really neccesary. thanks.

Just up that boost and it'll take care of the richness. :P

*JUST KIDDING* :lol: