HybridZ

What a 1,000 horsepower supercar should look like

Heavy Z

Probably low 10s at some insane mph..(certainly traction limited more than anything on street tires).

Its real...cost in the 7figures though :shock:

If the car was rwd then I would say yeah really high mph in the quarter mile. With those big tires and all wheel drive, I doubt traction will be a problem. It would be ridicules for a super car to not be able to put the power to the ground.

Probably the only thing that makes that car streetable is the awd and probably the engine has lower compression but the turbo's make up for it.

Guest Thurem

Things like these probably takes a 5000 $ tuneup every 200 miles. Parking anywhere public, not an option. Let's not get started on Valet parking either. Imagine spending a cool million on a car you can't drive anywhere. Would make you look good to the chicks though...

Thure

Sweet. It just seems like they could have done a little better in the power department with a quad-turbo V16.

It's not a V16, its a W16.

Basically the same idea as VW's VR6, except it's two VR8s arranged in another "V". Basically a 16 that packages like a V8. Very cool.

Guest Your Car is Slow

You sure? looks like a V16 to me...given that picture on the first page...I only see two valve covers..and 8 exhaust ports on the left hand side.

Yep. Look how close the spark plugs are spaced. Also notice that they are not in a straight line. It's two VR8's in a V.

..You are familiar with VW's VR series motors, right? They are a very narrow angle V arrangement - the banks are close enough together that they only use one head. That's why you only see two heads on the W16.

It does mention this in the tech specs, btw.