HybridZ

JERSEY!!! Not sure if you frequent this board/area much.....

Guest bastaad525

Guest bastaad525

Hey man I was wondering if I could get your email address? the one you have listed from over at zcar.com is no good anymore. I'm gonna be doing a turbo swap soon and saw what kinda times you were getting on your stock turbo, and figured you must know what you're doing :) I figure between you and Yo2001 I'll be covered for tips on getting this thing running and running FAST. I'm gonna be pretty much bone stock too at first so I figure if I can do whatever you did to run 13.3's I'll be a happy man indeed!

Guest bastaad525
:-P actually...... believe it or not I'm seriously contemplating moving to Japan! Move to the source... I always say.... well I dunno if it will really happen but i'm heading out there for two weeks either in spring or summer. I dont even wanna know how much it would cost to get my Z shipped out there and I dont want to think of moving out there w/o my Z!! GAAAAAAAAAAh

I have a friend visiting Japan right now, in fact, and he says it's rare you see a car more than a few years old. Their tax laws favor new cars and really hit you hard when the car turns 3 years old if I understand correctly. He told me he's hardly seen even S13's (our 240SX, their Silvia/180SX if you're not familiar), though he saw a 280ZX once, a few AE86's, an FC RX-7, and some other older cars. I think he did mention that some popular cars like the 240 are held onto regardless of taxes due to their classic value, it's just the middle-aged cars like late 80's/early 90's that not so many love. I'd love to go someday...hope you have fun when you're there.

Guest bastaad525

yeah I've heard that too, though I heard it was any car over 10 years old. And as much trouble as I went thru to get this 240, not to mention how much I've put into it, dont think some taxes would convince me to let it go :)

I think it's a Nikon Coolpix camera, one of the ones that has a lens section that rotates separate from the section with the screen (kind of like this one). It was pretty expensive, the one I linked to lists for $600 now, his might have been somewhat less but ??. Good cameras cost money :-D

Guest bastaad525

hey uh.... dont mind all the extra subjects but we kinda got thrown off the point..... Jersey where you at man gimme your email dangit!