HybridZ

Anyone know how old Tomahawk is doing? Is he out yet?

Len

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA
Yeah, can he receive food?

As far as I know, all inmates in any level of security of prison are allowed to receive packages. The packages can have anything non-perishable, and a few exceptions like no kool-aid or stuff like that with sugar because they can make alcohol from it. When the person I knew was in prison I remember him saying like his favorite things he got was shoes, and canned chili and things like that. If someone could get the list for what he can receive, it will have a list of quantities of stuff, and how often it can be sent, and max size of the package (I believe it can be up to 35 lbs).

If you'd like to send him something, I suggest you do a test by sending a very small CARE package of pretty safe things and ask Larry what he can/cannot receive. I'm guessing that Larry will have a very clear idea by now what is OK or not OK. I'm guessing that several small packages end up being a lot more fun for the recipient than one big package. In his letter, he mentioned having several bags of microwave popcorn and it sounded like they had to last until he gets out. I'm sure getting a CARE package would be huge when all you've got to do all day is think about your fight against the system. A note, a letter, some old magazines, a few fun food items, whatever--it's easy to imagine that anything would bring a smile to his face.

John