HybridZ

FIRED UP........

We'll today was the day. Finished putting in the electric fan, adjusted the valves and put the water in the rad. Put a 5 gallon jug of cam 2 in it turned the key and let the fuel find it's way to the carb turned the key and....... varoom :-D yea baby. It fired up the first time. I got so excited I thought I was going to pee all over myself....But I refrained myself.....man that engine sounded strong.. 383 chevy ...with 700r4 trans.. After a small encounter with my wiring not being right on the alternator :oops: everything is in working order. Monday I will take it to the muffler shop and see what kind of exhaust I want to put on it ..Kinda leaning toward side pipes like the older corvette's had.. depends on the price will update after the exhaust is on.. Thank's to all the guy's on this site for there expertise over the years I have been reading and putting together parts for this swap. Could not have done it without the info you have elected to share.. Thanks again, Charles

yes davyz the first engine I ever built I'm running a lunati cam , stealth intake, trick flow heads, holley 750 carb, aluminum water pump, 4 bolt main 350 block with a stroker kit, keith black pistons, black magic fan, 4 row radiator and the list goes on. I have been getting together parts for this car since 2001 and finally have seen my patience paying off. Thanks again to this forum and the knowledge of it's members.