HybridZ

pics of underside?

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

Does anyone have any good pics of the underside of a 70 240Z?(or any model Z that the underside would be identical)

Prefer pics of just a shell, but any clear pics will be helpful. :)

If you can link them here, great, otherwise leave a msg or email me and I can get you some space to upload to.

Guest BigWhyteDude

ive never looked under a Z so i ass/u/me that is as far as the frame rails extend rearward in the unibody. Do they extend all the way up to the fire wall athe front of the car?

I should have clarified that in the top pic the frame rails that run under the floors have been removed in preparation for a set of sub frame connectors. If you look in the bottom pic they are still there and they do run beyond the firewall and connect to the engine bay frame rails. The reason people do sub frame connectors is because the ones under the floors stop short of the rear frame section. In the bottom pic you can see where they stop.

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA
Here is a couple of pics of the underside of my 260Z while it was on the rotisserie. I do have more but they are on my machine at work.

Thanks, do you by chance have any of the rear half of the car?