HybridZ

Nervously waiting

Guest jdllaugh

Guest jdllaugh

Well, I bid on an LSI on Ebay and I'm the high bidder with only a few hours to go. I don't know if I want to win or not. I was playing stupid on a Sunday morning and thought I would bid below the reserve. Who knew the reserve would be so low! bonk.gif

$2,500 for a package with all accessories. I can have the automatic tranny for another $550, if I win. Sounds like a pretty good deal:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1822584948

Anybody want to out bid me, feel free! Otherwise I'm going to be poor for awhile. Should make for a fun hybrid, tho! :D

Well you may be poor for awhile but we will all still envy you when you have that engine in your z. Might as well grab the auto tranny. I would offer them less than 550 if your tight on money though u never know. Man I sure wish I could buy an ls1. Good luck.

Guest jdllaugh

The wait is over. I'm going to be the new owner of an 99 LS1 with 46k miles, all accessories and a 4L60E tranny for $3,050. Not exactly a steal, but a reasonable deal (I hope!). Now all I have to do is pay for it, get it in the car, and get it running..... coollook.gif