HybridZ

Cleaning Spots on Cement

TomoHawk

I've used go-jo and a scrub brush with good results in the garage. Girl friend was so pissed at me when I changed the oil and spilled some. I didn't have time to think. --> Home-Depot has some stuff for driveways. Can't recall the name though.

Guest Want aZ

Have always used Cat Litter, the cheaper the better, and NOT the clumping kind, Pour it on and let it sit, it will absorb some, then just scrub it back and forth with your foot...this breaks it up let it sit another couple of hours, should absorb the rest. If not reapply..use it for oil spills all of the time. Being in the military and working around Heavy Construction Equip Hydraulic Spills are inevitable. Nothing like cleaning up 42 gallons of 15/40...

You can also use saw dust just like the kitty litter. The Trak Auto/Home Depot oil dry stuff is the same as kitty litter. Really, as long as you cover the spill and rub it in with your foot as soon as it happens it is not a problem.

For the stains that have been sitting awhile, Tide has trisodium phosphate. Mix up some Tide and a little Colorox in a bucket of water, scrub into the stain, let it sit awhile then either pressure wash or scrub and rinse and they are gone. While your at it, the same mixture makes an excellent deck wash and house siding cleaner. Might as well do the fence while the pressure washer is out.....