HybridZ

Whatever Happened To.......?

Scottie-GNZ

I talk to scarp on a regular basis, and.... gasp... he's a moderator on a civic board :) so am I! :) He now has a chevy avalanche, and just picked up a general Lee (yeah, dukes of hazzard general lee! painted like one too!) with a 440 in it

Guest SuperDave

Pauli is an acquaintance of mine and, like myself, a moderator at Ars Technica. It's a sizable place and given the workload, it gets difficult sometimes to do our regular website browsing. I'll mention to him the next time I see him in IRC that he's missed here. :)

Last I heard of Lone he sold his Zcar to Van a.k.a. Two40MuscleZ. Lone moved to AZ and bought a Toyota.

Does he still have his Harley?

Does he still weld without eye protection?

I asked the question to get a reaction, because I last talked to him a month ago. He is working a warehouse job (for the same company he was in retail manager's position, but getting tired of the BS) which he really likes, still rides his Harley, and has a new girl to put on the back of it :2thumbs:

Dan Juday: His Toyota is dust, his Z was sold to Van, and he now has a life outside of this board, although I do miss the guy and hs humor.

SuperDan: Pauli was a cool dude and always had some good things to say. I don't know how many guys remember him, but once he came back after a long hiatus and said "hi" but I was the only person who responded to his post. I'm sure he felt a bit cold from that and he never posted since.

Davy

Guest pauli
It's a sizable place and given the workload, it gets difficult sometimes to do our regular website browsing.

well, that's a polite way to explain it... in reality, i'm extraordinarily lazy, and combine that with insufficient income, and i've put my z dreams on hold for now.

one day, i'll stop spending quite so much of my time gaming, and once again be a regular here, and over at fresh alloy and corvette forum. one day :)

I'm sure he felt a bit cold from that and he never posted since.

nope... just my add striking again, and hybridz got lost in the mental shuffle. i still love this place, even if i don't visit enough :)

nope... just my add striking again, and hybridz got lost in the mental shuffle. i still love this place, even if i don't visit enough :)

:2thumbs:

Good to hear--I miss your sence of humor. If you get the time, post once in a while. BUY Z TOO! :twisted:

Davy