HybridZ

What are the problems with this?

Guest szlash280z

Guest szlash280z

I was wondering how you guys got 3" pipes onto there, I checked on my stock DP and there is barely any room at all to fit a 3" connection onto that flange area. having a small section of 2.5" that flares out to 3" makes sense. I thought there wouldn't be much room to put a 3" system on an S30, but I just went out there and checked my car out, there is a lot of room to put 3" pipes out the back in there. I currently have a straight 2.25 exhaust on it (N/A still)

would getting flared mandrel bends make welding the pipes together easier? would it look silly?

Hey lockjaw, missed your post back there for a while. Is the Nissan T3 output flange different than a 'standard' T3 output flange? If you have a cad model (actually just a .jpg of the dimentioned view) I'd love to get it. I guess I am going to have to get my own machined. I figured there would be some place that did a run of a few hundred and was selling them off a bit inexpensively, but I guess that isn't the case?