HybridZ

5 lug brakes and suspension

Guest brianglawson

Guest brianglawson

ok is there anyway to do a 5-lug conversion without having different offsets on the front and back

also what happens to my brakes if i do a 5 lug conversion will it mess them up and i have to convert them to

and what is the biggest wheel i could have on a car with tokico non adjustable shocks with tokico springs

Check out fonebooth.com At the bottom is a link for Z stuff. He explains the 5 lug options. You have to use a spacer in the rear to get the same offset as the fronts when you use the ZX hubs. He sells the ZX hubs for $100. And, yes, if you change to a 5 lug you have to change your brakes. I have a set with vented disc brakes and calipers that I will sell for $100 for the whole setup if you want. The rears need to be redrilled. to 5 on 4.5 which is the same for Nissan, Lexus, Toyota, Ford, etc. Chevy is 5 on 4.75 centers. As far as tire size goes, there is always a thread on it. Just do a search. You should find what you need.