HybridZ

torque #'s

Guest bastaad525

Guest bastaad525

I've been reading around (and using the search function!!) to try to get an idea of how my motor should be performing at 9-10psi, hp and torque wise. From what I've gathered, the motor running 9-10psi with no I/C should be putting down between 190-220hp (does that sound about right?)at the wheels, but one thing I haven't really been able to find are torque #'s to compare to for a similiar setup. I know torque should be a higher # than hp, so what do you guys would think is typical for torque at the wheels for my setup?

Guest bastaad525

heheh no I really have no idea... I mean I guess I could guess? But of all the guys on here who've showed dyno runs their hp peaks have been anywhere from 4600 to 6000 rpm... so though I may feel I know roughly what my hp peak is, I have no idea what rpm it would come at. And hence no way to multiply to get an idea of torque :( someone here must have dynoed or know someone who's dynoed 10psi on the stock turbo/efi and have a good idea what torque # you would get?