HybridZ

Exterior door handle help

Guest Iceickle

Guest Iceickle

I have seen several people say that Victoria British (http://www.victoriabritish.com/) sell new exterior door handles (for a '76 260Z Coupe) for $15. Well i cant find them on the site, i have ordered a catalogue, but i need a new handle before the 2+ weeks it will take for the catalogue to arrive!

If anyone has any info about their door handles, or is willing to sell me a new door handle (i understand that the drivers and passenger side are compatable, might have to swap them in the meantime) i would be grateful. Thanks.

Guest Iceickle

Thanks mike and j260z :D

Oh and any idea on how to remove the rod that connects to the handle? It has a small grey peice of plastic on the end that holds it to the handle, which i cannot get off (and dont want to break :|) you can see it as #1 in this photo i have taken:

doorhandle.jpg

#2 is where the handle has broken

Guest Iceickle

Ah, thanks, you were right, all it took was a little pulling, and the rod came out (plastic brushing followed, because those cuts are in there for a reason (to get it out)).