HybridZ

Front Air Dam Extension

zxtman

I found a plastic version of the garden moulding at the local home depot. It is stiffer than the rubber. I reduced the front gap down to 3 inches. It will be less once I get the front down lower. Looking for 2"

I had to let it stretch straighter overnight because it was coiled and was not wanting to give. It is now more flexible after working it some.

m43281442.jpg

Guest 280ZForce

i'm curious to see this (lawn edging) used as a side skirt of a sort

dunno if someone wants to do a mock up of it, and just tape it on there nicely to get the jist of it or maybe a photoshop rendering? but i've considered it if it'll look good.

any takers for an example of it?

Guest 280ZForce
I tried it but since my edging already has a cast set into it it is a little hard to get it up there in position.

already has a cast set into it? what do you mean by that?

Guest 280ZForce
arg...sorry it is a welding term for MIG...

Cast is a natural curve from something spooled. Like when wire is unwound from a spool it retains a curve. That is called the cast.

got'cha, i had a feelin that's what u meant. well hopefully u can set that stuff out more for straightening.

otherwise i dont mind if there is a lil cast to it as long as we all can get an idea of what it'll look like pretty much.

thanks