HybridZ

Photos of 7m swap done.

majik16106

Hey, I have pictures of the swap done, still have some suspension/brake/wheel issues to work out over the next couple months, but I thought people would like to see this, only trouble is, I need someone to host and post them for me if anyone could? please pretty please? I just need an e-mail address. Thanks alot.

Guest 240Zduz10s

awesome.. now all you have to do is finish it up... and sell it to me.. :)

was the wiring tough?

did you have a mklll supra donor car or just the motor?

In that picture a lot of stuff was unhooked, we have the wiring already figured out, just havnt wired it. The radiator I have came with the datsun and is much bigger than either a stock supra radiator, and the hoses plug in. The turbo was sitting off to the side with the intercooler and piping. so it is all there.

I dont know if you have seen the other posts by me, but im a Supra guy turned Z guy, or actually, i was a Z guy stuck with supras... My previous car was a mk3 with a 1jzgte swap ( that was rough). thought about putting the 1jz here, might switch it out later but the 7m makes plenty of power for the little Z car, and it is much easier to get parts for. we have a bit of a reputation for supras so we mostly work on them. I had always wanted a Z though, so this is like finally getting the car i had wanted.