HybridZ

Bikes, Bikes, BIKES!

CruxGNZ

Holy crap! Alright, the last Harley get together was pretty big, but this is UNREAL! There is seriously more bikes on the road than there is cars. I live about a mile from Hals Harley Davidson and the bikes are everywhere. Harleys with liscense plates from Japan and Britain? Never seen that before. There is traffic updates on the radio telling people where packs of hundreds of Harleys are riding to avoid breaking up thier pack, it's crazy. The Tuttles (sp?) A.K.A. OCC Crew was on a local radio station saying that they are taping for thier next season airing in January. A Snap On bike was built for this (Harleys 100th) and is being unveiled tommorow at Hals. Paul Sr. and Paul Jr. said the bike is made entirely out of Snap On tools. I guess Jesse James is here too, but nobodys heard from him yet. I'm at a loss for words... this is the COOLEST thing I have ever seen... so many people... so many bikes...

There is a big gig that is playing on Sunday for Harleys 100th, but nobody knows who is going to play on stage. Well, my unvle is very good friends with a guy that works on the planning commitee or something for Harley. My uncle wanted to know who Harley is going to have show up for this event. This is how my uncle told me the conversation went:

My Uncle: "So, who's playing Harley?"

Other guy: "Sorry I can't tell you"

My uncle: "So, can you give me a hint?"

Other guy: "Nope. I can't tell you."

My uncle: "I heard that U2 was going to play, is it?"

Other guy: "I told you I can't tell you"

My uncle: "Is it the guy that wears the wierd glasses, what's his face..."

Other guy: "Elton John. And Look I told you I can't tell you"

My uncle: "Are the Stones coming?"

Other guy: just looks at my uncle and smiles

I don't know if he was just trying to throw my uncle off or what, but I think the Stones are coming to rock Milwaukee!

Guys, if you live near Milwaukee, come check this event out, there are parties EVERYWHERE!

This is going to be one hell of a weekend :D

!M!

OCC Rules!!!!!! I love their show. I am not a huge fan of Harleys or loud annoying slow bikes but those choppers are the most unbelieve pieces of art! I would deffinetly buy one of those if I could pony up the $$$CA$H$$$ :shock: I wish I could see this.....maybe next time!

Guy

Hey Guy A.K.A. HybridZ Master 8) , Harley Davidson is only 100 years old once, so come on down! :D

John, I just saw some bikers with liscense plates from Australia :shock: . I feel bad for all these people that are here camping out. We have some pretty nasty weather moving in tonight.

!M!

Me and my brother were thinking about renting out our basement to bikers, just for kicks. Could be a good idea or then again a very bad idea. I saw one from the United Arab Emirates :shock: , wonder if he drove here :lol: . Thats a pretty far way to go, same with guy from Australia, but I guess HD only turns 100 once, so nows your only chance unless you wanna wait a hundred more years.

Man the Mystery singer is Tim McGraw, I'm sure everbody was hoping for the Stones, would of been awesome.

Man, what kind of crap is that :roll: . People were being interviewed at Vetrans park, and many were hoping for U2 or the Stones.

John, I'm not sure if you found this web site yet, but it's called Brew City Muscle. It's for guys like us around Milwaukee. They are talking about the wild stuff down on Water Street, soooo much fun :) I know you can't go down there yet, but you can read about it! click here

Also, if anybody wants to see pictures of the OCC bikes taken at Hals, click here

You can see the Snap On bike. I personaly don't think the Snap On bike is that cool. The way Paul Jr. and Sr. were talking about it, I was hoping for more actually.

!M!

Yeah I know, my brother told me about the naked chicks making out on the street :shock: . I went down there the other night with him was pretty crowded, I cant imagine how its gonna be tonight. Its amazing these bikers can get away with anything. About a year ago i was walking past the house of harley davidson and the was one of jesse james bikes sitting out there :shock: , it was pretty sweet looking, better than any harley Ive seen. If i had the money I'd get one of his bikes, who wouldnt. As for the interviews i was listening to the radio and this interviewer asked a guy why he was leaving and hes said, Who the hell are you and why do you want to know, on tmj4, it was pretty funny, but I'd be pissed too if I paid that money to see Tim McGraw.