HybridZ

ABOUT TO PEE MY PANTS!!!!

Corzette

Well, I have entered yet another evolution involving the never ending money pit. I just ordered a SIX POINT cage here in Japan for $548.00 and it will be here in 2 weeks! Im stoked about that but.....I also located and bought the 280ZXT CV axles for the rear swap!!!!! Im gonna explode from excitement. Does it get any better you ask? Well YES!!!! I just ordered the rear disk upgrade kit from ROSS!!!!!! Man all I need now is some 240Z flanges to send to Ross. I know I should upgrade to the 280 stubs but I cant do it right now. I want this to be a direct bolt in without needing any special tools. Does anyone have access to a pair of 240 axles that may have done the upgrade earlier? Other than that I am stoked. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. After that all I need is the Tranny upgrade to the Raptor Stage III and Im set! (Until something breaks) But with all the upgrades hopefully it wont!!!!! All this in just 2 years and 3 months.....A nice gift to myself before retirement! Thanks for listening! Im fricken stoked...Im coming home!!!! Im retiring!!!!! Im gonna be a stinkin civilian!!!!! Im gonna race my Z!!!!!!! Texas never looked better!!!!!! Man sorry to freak out but IM HOMEWARD BOUND fellow Zers!!!!!!! OOHH FRICKEN RAHHH!!!! Any DevilDogs out there? Semper Fi my brothers!!!!

:D:D:D:D

CorZette... I am stoked for ya!! I am a navy vet, so cant really help you with the semper fi, but I appreciate the meaning! I am about to do my Ross conversion and switch to 5-lug.... so if you dont need the 240 hubs immediately, I will have them available. If you do need them right away, I am sure someone here has them.

tannji

Tannji, greetings!!! Well if you can let me know when you are changing I would love to have them. My CV conversion will go sometime before December. Ill do my brakes here in Oki before going stateside. Thanks for looking out brother!!!

CorZette