HybridZ

new parts i bought.. and yeah..

Guest ON3GO

Custom polished large FMIC.

280zx Brake Mastercylinder.

Wilwood stainless steel custom Front Brake Lines.

240sx Stainless Steel brake lines for the rear....Modern Motorsports.

Modern Motorsports (ross) sol me some racing brake pads for the 240sx calipers.

Modern Motorsports E-brake mount.

Yokahama ES100's, 275 in the rear, 255 on the front.

and of course my engine and parts.. thanks alex!

lets just hope this car gets done before i leave....

damn deadlines.

mike

Guest greimann

You know, after Mike finishes with all of the things that he is doing to his Z, I think we should open up a new forum called: "Ask Mike 'cause he knows how to do everything now" :D

THANKS! for the kind word guys, im soooo happy, i really am.

might sound stupid but this site and this car really has made my life better.

jus from owning this car has made m happier as im now different from eveery other kid out there. i mean i was different when i had my Z32 300zx, and my other cars but this one takes the cake..

also i always was part of a online car forum, from supraforums, 300zxforums, twinturbo.net, NICO.org, Zilvia.net, etc etc etc.

never have i had contact with such nice ppl as i do on this site, also you know how you have those top dawg guys on these forums where everybody knows of there car, either thats done and fast as hell or nice looking, or ones thats getting built up and ppl cant want to see what it turns out like... well i feel like one of those guys... WHICH IM NOT cuz i cant compete with the likes for TimZ, 240Z Turbo and scottie and others but atleast i feel good in my own little stupid world.... lol sounds dumb but oh well haha.

and guys im wrechcing like mad, front suspension is done waiting for my brake lines to come and for my friend to finnish up with my 2nd strut, then install everything and get the wheels on.

jack up the rear and do the rear FAST!!!!!!! then get the car on a trailer and bring it to alex...

thanks guys.

mike

Guest greimann

and guys im wrechcing like mad, front suspension is done waiting for my brake lines to come and for my friend to finnish up with my 2nd strut, then install everything and get the wheels on.

mike

Funny, that looks like a keyboard in your hands and not a 14mm box end. :?:

Just put the mouse down and walk away slowly..... :wink: