HybridZ

ANOTHER RACE IN OKINAWA!!!!

Corzette

Yippee!!!! Ok, its too good to be true. I am on the way to the hobby shop Saturday morning to install my solid diff mount and tighten up the rear end bolts etc and a light green Skyline GTR R34 with an older Japanese guy pulls up beside me. He looks up and down my car and gives me the thumbs up. Out of respect I do the same to him. Theres no doubt that the GTR is a dream car. He proceeds and starts getting on it and backing down. I got a rush of adrenelene (sp) and waited for him to do it again. I got about two car lengths behind him and when he hit it again, so did I. When I punched it I immediately started gaining on him quick. Man I was about peeing my pants again from the excitement. He then let me in front and he stayed right on butt while we were driving. The next light we stopped and he was behind me. When the light turned green I took off slowly in 1st and then about 20MPH or so I floored it and so did he. I pulled on him in first and when I hit second I instantly plunged another 3 to 5 car lengths. Man this automatic is the bomb over here. No hestitation between shifts like the standards. When you shift it goes, no time lapse what so ever. After that he didnt come beside me or even get that close to me anymore. After that I decided to turn around and I honked the horn and waved. He gave me the thumbs up and went on. He was cool about it but probably in shock that a 30 year old Z that probably used to be his dream car beat him hands down. This Z is still very respected over here as it is an antique and one of the best cars Japan has ever made. Man its such a rush to see the great great great grandfather of Zs still kickin the baby's butt. I know I have a N/A V8, but he has a twin turbo RB26. No replacement for displacement baby! Just imagine what would happen if I put two T56 turbos on the ole Zette!!! I wonder what would happen..... :D

That makes me 3 and 0! :lol: