HybridZ

crx and early integra turn signals work on 280z grill.

fl327

I would use them, but I converted to 240z style and like that the best.

I had a crx with a broken turn signal, and I pulled the other one out to make it even. For giggles I tried it on my 75- boom preston bam...

A longer screw here and washer there, and they will nearly snap right in and look kinda cool on a 280z, plus clear turn signals are cheaper for hondas.

splice the wire harness in, and there you have it!!!! a custom mesh grill designed around these turn signals would kick butt I think.

oh i bet, i just was wondering what it looked like,.. i took my 280Z turn signals off, even the mount so i can fit my FMIC, and i now have a MSA 240Z air dam w/o ducts.

i need to a grill now or something... any ideas?

mike

I have made a few grills in the past, not for Z's but there a few simple routes.

1. Go to home depot, Canadian Tire (probably means nothing to you yanks, lol) or some equivalent store and buy some gutter guard, comes in plastic, metal, varying patterns, just buy some to your liking and shape to your grill, you can attach a number of ways such as zip ties, embedding them into the fibreglass with a heat gun, even welding them in.

2. (best in my opinion) There is some metal (fence) that is pretty common, its the kind of stuff you find over windows on elementary schools and such. Most of the time its alluminum. I have took a polishing wheel and a can of clear coat and had some amazing results. Also being aluminum it is very easy to bend it into some nice easy curves.

3. Cut and weld some small pipes to 2 vertical lengths of metal to make a grill. I did this for my friends explorer which had a collision and you would be suprised at how good it looks.

Just some ideas for making a grill, good luck.