HybridZ

I'm back!

JoeinCA

Hello everyone,

I'm finally all moved and set up in Laramie Wyoming, lots of fun...

The Z runs horrible at this elevation, I'm now searching for a fuel injection setup, and a 5 speed manual.

Tomorrow i register for school, and i start classes on monday. Wyotech baby!

My truck made the trip fine, luckily... it was a really long haul on highway 80. 1000 miles, and some of the biggest hills i have ever seen. I had to get down to 2nd gear coming out of salt lake city, i thought the truck was going to start rolling backwards! :shock:

Its pretty cold here, though i havent seen anything yet... the snow has yet to come thankfully.

The Z is all set up in it's storage space, waiting for my custolm fab and high performance engine courses.

It's good to be back,

Joe

Glad to hear you made it there in one piece. :D

The secret to school is study hard and ask all the questions you have. Your instructors have gold in their heads. If you want to made some "gold" you got to get it out of their heads. Don't ever leave a class with an unanswered question. If you don't understand the answer ask again. It's better to look dumb than be dumb. :ugg:

Hey, best of luck to you. :2thumbs:

Guest Bamm Bamm

Congrats.. Good Luck at Wyo tha'ts a GREAT school!! I had thought about going there but decided against.. I think it would definately be a great learning expierence though and sometimes wish I would've gone. Now I work for a bank though.=)

thanks for the encouraging words guys.

I plan on going to school with a brain saw and a spoon, and devouring as much knowledge as possible.

I'm going to miss my Z this winter, it has to sit all alone in the dark and cold storage unit... it must think that it is in solitary confinement!

I know it's just a car, but by golly, if it doesnt have a personality to it, then neither do I!

I have to wait until about 2 AM to go to sleep tonight, so i can wake up around noon to get to class at 4:30 pm... and then stay until 1:40 AM....

Yeehaw!

Joe