HybridZ

SPEC is in, details after break in is over.

fl327

So far, im not impressed. I just installed 240mm STAGE 2 turbo clutch-guaranteeed to be good for 450lbs, well see if its good for 320 or so first.

Install was regular I guess, just remember the big flywheel uses 9 bolts on the pp vs. na 6 bolt. I used a new mounting hub from Nissan, only to find out it was the same as the one I was running!!! I swapped them out anyways to be safe. Did clutch install by the book and used a torque wrench on flywheel and pp bolts. I found out what caused my clutch slippage issues as well- The time I went to the track on my old clutch when the throttle locked up on me, I warped and hotspotted the flywheel something AWFUL, the clutch still has a lot of material on it and is getting saved for a rainy day.

Tranny was on the floor in an hour flat, its been a long time working from the floor on a clutch install, so it took me a while to get it back in, but for once, THE SUCKER SLID STRAIGHT IN ON THE FIRST TRY!!!!!!!!!!

After all the checking and double checks were done, I took her for a drive, I think I have to adjust the pedal a little bit, it shifts kinda clunky.

I was looking for a light clutch, this clutch feels dang right OEM!!!

Not slipping or anything, but the clutch just doesnt have the right feel for a performance clutch, in two weeks Ill know for sure, that should be good enough time for break in, 60 miles a day commute 4 days a week for two weeks plus running errands, But I dont have a good feeling about this one...... I will be extremely upset if this thing lets me down and will be goign ACT if it does..., My back is killing me!!!!!