HybridZ

anyone have a source for center caps (Enkei's)

long time to those who may :?: remember me...board looks great!

These are hard to find...odd size hole. I am now missing one and last time I looked all day to find the set I have now.

ALSO I would LOVE to buy a couple more of these rims!!!

Zrims2®.jpg?bci6Zg_AiLOYhCca

thanks

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

Grr, I cant see the pic. If they are like my Enkeis then I might be able to hook you up. Check my WWW link and see if they look the same.

I hear you guys, a few years ago when I had enkies on my Z i got really fed up loosing centercaps and elected to make my own out of aluminum. They fit from the back side of the rim and have set screws so that they dont rattle and cant be removed unless the wheel is removed from the car.

I sold the rims and kept the center caps. They are polished aluminum hexagonal in shape (they look like a big bolt head) with painted centers, currently painted black. They are in brand new condition.

You can buy them as I run Panasports now and have no use for them...

I would like $100.00 firm if you want them.

Ron...you have mail

thx

I hear you guys' date=' a few years ago when I had enkies on my Z i got really fed up loosing centercaps and elected to make my own out of aluminum. They fit from the back side of the rim and have set screws so that they dont rattle and cant be removed unless the wheel is removed from the car.

I sold the rims and kept the center caps. They are polished aluminum hexagonal in shape (they look like a big bold head) with painted centers, currently painted black. They are in brand new condition.

You can buy them as I run Panasports now and have no use for them...

I would like $100.00 firm if you want them.[/quote']