HybridZ

Finding a 240Z and l28et

Guest EnthuZiast

Guest EnthuZiast

Well, I am looking at building a 240z w/ an l28et. I think that I will first get a 240z, strip it, sand/repair it, then paint her up. Then start to think about the engine. However, I have been looking around for 240zs w/ or w/out engine for $500ish. And this does not seem very doable. I'm in Montana, but I'm willing to travel to pick it up. Many of you have said that you managed to get a car and a donor ZXT for under $500 each. I already know that I have poor luck, but where do you guys come up w/ these great deals? I've been watching all the common Zcar sites w/ advertising sections and have not come up w/ anything like this. Any good places to watch?

Thanks

They are getting scarcer, I think we have killed them all :D

Even in the jys the 240sx and z31 are beginning to overtake the role of the 280z-x as the old reliable jy parts commodity. IF youre willing to make a cross country drive to pick up a 280zxt that will make it back to your place safe and sound, hit me up I got one for you, guaranteed solid.