HybridZ

Has anyone seen a supercharger for an 82 280zx?

Guest Rum Runner

Guest Rum Runner

I was wondering if so because i want to supercharge the allready turbocharged L28...any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated...thanx

~shea

Guest BigWhyteDude

i dont know if there is a kit specificly for this but what you "could" do is get a paxton centrafugal(SP) super charger and make a bracket for it on your L28t???? is it? Super charging the L28 isnt to popular really so good luck to you man. If you do end up doing it, document it and let us know how it goes. By the way a ROOTS style blower would probly not clear the hood so thats why a suggested the paxton. You would of course have to weld up your piping. And you will definatly need an intercooler if you are going to run serious boost out of that set up. Good luck to you.

Andrew

hey man jsut noticed your from Ga. Im about 50 miles NW of SAV. :-D

I would run a Paxton or an other centrifical surpercharger on it. To take advantage of both turbo and super charging you would need a roots type blower that can produce boost just off idle. That's your wanting to run both at the same time. I think this has been discussed in the past so you might try a search of this forum.