HybridZ

T56 slave options

Tim240z

Ok, here are a couple of pics of the Ron Tyler adapter. Hard to get a good angle on it wedged down there, sorry.

Let me explain what you are looking at. In the first pic you can see the 1/8"NPT to -3AN fitting screwed to the R.T. adapter and then the -3 hose screwed to that. On the other end is the GM roll pin hose. It is covered in a piece of fuel line because the steel braid shield rubs against a brake line. Abraiding through would be bad. Sorry that it tends to confuse things in the picture.

In the second pic you can see the holes for the roll pin.

You get this part by e-mailing Ron Tyler and he will make it for you, ... for money. His e-mail address is rontyler@earthlink.net

T56%20slave%20adapter1.jpg

T56%20slave%20adapter2.jpg

Tim, my T5 slave is from a '91 and the T56 slave is from a '95. Both are composite. I'm with Mike though, If it still has brake fluid in it it should be fine. There is a steel tube inside that the plunger rides in. The only thing I would be concerned about is if any moisture got in there and caused rust on the inside of the tube. Take it apart and check.