HybridZ

Intelligent Intercooler.... I/C misting

Guest d9

Well, I've been skeptical of how effective intercooler sprayers are, since as the article says, you really want the sprayer to come on prior to full load. By the time the boost comes, its too late. I'm sure you could figure out a mechanical way to have it shut off under boost, when it's not needed, but it would probably activate in certain situations when you didn't want it to (such as sitting at a stoplight). Or you could pony up big bucks and get the intelligent system. My preference is to use the ultimate intelligent system hooked up to your brain. That is, manual activation when you need that extra few horsies to dust those ricers.

My friend has a simple system that comes on by switch or by full throttle. He uses nitrous to run through the system and he noticed quite a difference. I'd much prefer a water/alchy injection system though. You can run more boost on cheap gas. Just my 2 cents