HybridZ

Wide body kit

Guest Zbrowser

Guest Zbrowser

I'm purchasing a rear set of kaminari flares, :-D has anyone ever installed these or know how much of the rear wells will need to be cut?And will there need to be some kind of support between the flares and the body? Thanks for all your input!

Guest Zbrowser

I have to apoligize, I should have did a little more homework before asking my question! First these are not kaminari flares, they are a design from Jim Cook that incorperate a side scoop design while making the rear of the car wider to incorperate 10" tires. It's the first time I've seen these kind of flares so I was a little excited. This is why I was trying to get some information on how I might need to install these on my Zcar. I'm a little new to the Z scene but have been lucky enough to know what they"re capable of and know that this is the car that I would like to make a custom car out of. I have right now a 78 280z that I am currently putting a G-nose on, am panning out the tail light section and incorperating new tail lights, now getting ready to put rear flares that widen the back , and then finding other parts to run the back end smooth to the front end. Any ideas?? Next spring after the bodywork has been completed I will stick in my new powerplant SBC 350. I'm allways in need of fresh and insightful views so feel free to give me any feedback that you may have!! Thanks!