HybridZ

Anyone get the new MSA mini catalog?

Guest bastaad525

Guest bastaad525

on Page 12, they are selling an RRFPR that looks exactly like what Cartech sells. I would think it's the same thing, however, MSA is selling it for $50 CHEAPER... MSA to me is not well known for being the uh... low cost alternative... you know? So what's the deal? Is it the same unit and they are just getting them cheap? Or is it a ripoff? I'm still interested in getting one of these for my turbo and wouldn't mind saving the $50 :)

Guest bastaad525

That's a trip... I've never considered MSA the place to shop for a bargain.... I'd love to save the $50 but not if I"m getting an inferior part :( I've heard great things about the unit cartech sells.

Guest joeyhammer

well you can ask msa like i did who manufactures it and theyll tell you cartech.. not only that but you can srt up a resale account ( like i did) and get about 20% off on everyhting and no tax.. you just need a tax id# and a business license saying you sell autoparts which i happen to do.. but if a good friend ownsa garage or anyting you can get it through them.. just pay cod with a money order..

Guest bastaad525

ah cool so it IS the real deal then. Good idea about the resale thing... I dont have my business going anymore so no tax ID for me :( no friends that own a shop either (man I wish I did). I'll see if I can come up with something though... that's another $40 off the price... worth doing a little looking for :)

thanks for the tip.