HybridZ

Look What i got (WoOoOoOtTtT)

Guest brianglawson

Guest brianglawson

check out these little toys i got for my 240sx....

first the sr20det redtop :-D

fa6f1968.jpg

fa6f196c.jpg

fa6f1971.jpg

fa6f1973.jpg

fa6f1976.jpg

fa6f197c.jpg

and a few shots of the greddy intercooler i got for it, all at JGYcustoms

fa6fc5f3.jpg

fa6fc723.jpg

fa6fc731.jpg

fa6fc738.jpg

hehe i love it........wooooooooooottttttt

Guest brianglawson

yes jgy is great to work with, but they do not do clips, but they include mostly everything you need.....i paid $3100 which isnt a deal but it isnt bad and plus they are local to me so no shipping to pay for:-), especially since i got a brand new greddy front mount intercooler with all piping, except the hotpipe of course......they are about to do a hybrid install of a sr20det redtop into a r32 skyline 4 door with a

rb20de(na) in it....i saw the car sitting in there shop.....

~Brian~

Guest bastaad525

3100 is a lot :( but I"m sure the sting will go away when you first mash the throttle on that puppy. I would love to have a 240sx with one of these... there's a few REALLY fast ones running around in SoCal that I've had the 'joy' of being spanked by... that was before I put in a little turbo of my own though (now come out of hiding damn you!!).

Guest brianglawson
3100 is a lot :( but I"m sure the sting will go away when you first mash the throttle on that puppy. I would love to have a 240sx with one of these... there's a few REALLY fast ones running around in SoCal that I've had the 'joy' of being spanked by... that was before I put in a little turbo of my own though (now come out of hiding damn you!!).

well the motor was 2400 which is average, plus i didnt have to pay shipping or tax, and they are local, so if i need help they are right her, the extra 700 comes form my brand new greddy intercooler:)