HybridZ

Has anyone bought from flashoptions/venus

Guest freakypainter

I have not personally, but a freind of mine did. He bought an RB20DET and I installed it in his 1990 240sx hatchback. Venus has quality stuff. the outside of the clip was beat pretty bad, but the motor and all the necessary stuff was all in excellent shape! I do not know about flashoptions. I don';t think anyone has actually received thier clips yet, but they do offer very nice prices! good luck

McAdam

Guest 81na ZX

At one point, Sport Compact Car mag bought a SR20 clip from them for the magazine. I emailed them about it, and gave them a thumbs up, for an importer...

I have been to the Venus warehouse here in Sacrameto. They do have good stuff. Personnaly, I prefer a front clip that is bent up from a wreck. At least then you knew it was running. My RB20 Skyline clip came with all underdash and hood wiring uncut.

motto from my importer is "the faster they are, the harder they crash"

Stealth Z Where in sac is the warehouse? because i am looking for a RB26DETT, do they have them and how much are they.. and can in send me location i live in Oakland..

Guest 240zgtr

hey dude do you know about the japan parts warehouse in south san fran? they got a r32 gtr front clip there last time i checked. or you can just buy the r32 gtr they have there for $29,000.

Where in SF is there a Japan Parts warehouse in SF Tell location or some sort of information or just Aim me.. " nnv7 " and let me know cause i need one B A D.. lol.. let me know. thanx..

Guest 240zgtr

my friends and i usally try and keep this place secret but we're all friends here. its called japan parts LTD. they got front clips complete cars engines trannys any how. the address is:

428 N. Canal st.

So. San Francisco, CA 94080

(650)871-9191

its not too far from SFO just a little north of there