HybridZ

Latest Sport Z mag came yesterday

280Zen

Hey Bob...I continued my subscription for two more years a couple of weeks ago. :-D So I am doing my part. :D

I would like to see a complete article on a 2JZDTE or RB26TT swap into a 240Z. My interest being that I will be doing one or the other next year. That would make me extremely happy. :D

You guys are doing a great job. Keep them coming.

Marcos

well im already a subscriber, and i can truly say ill always be one. Im not a big shot on here (have lots of post but still haha) but i truly believe the guys on here are BY FAR the best group of guys i ever talked to, they have helped me out so much so im sure some of them will show their support towars your magazine.

now about your magazine, im a Z nut, so when i heard about your magazine i didnt care that it wasnt coming to my mail box every month, or that it wasnt the size of a super-street mag, i saw it as away to show support towards the Z'ers around this county and world. i also dont mind reading up on some 280ZX's, Z31's, or 350Z's.. all of which i dont own, i dont care because its a Z and i love them all. just keep up the great work and im sure things will get even better. im sure i can say that all of us THANK YOU for even making a magazine about Z's and for us to read.

now im only a young 20 year old kid in school just trying to build a Z best I can. heck with about 20 grand invested its still not running but hey i love it! miss my Z32 i sold for it, but older is always better :D.

now even though im BROKE, is there any way to donate some money to you guys? i dont have a paypal account but maybe a check or just some cash? i would just love to help out if i can, i already got one of my friends to subscribe the other day :)

so please let me know.

also tell Art thanks for showing some intrest in JackStand Racing :D, if you guys are still gonna do a small write up on JSR please let me know if i could send ya a pic of my Z on jackstands... would be a dream come true :)

Mike Sabatino

Mike kZ wrote:

Scan the Sezs pics!

If I asked you not to do so, would you respect my request?

Bob

Yes I will,

Hmm, NM is closer to Cali then Florida, How did I get my mag first :? Oh well, Its always fun to be the first on the block with the cool mag! :-D

Guest Tim78zt

Hey Publisher Bob!

Speaking of hybrids in this issue, could you please clear up a few details that were left out (surely due to space limitations!) of the 2nd installment of the 240 turbo article? Some of us were talking about the great HP numbers this car put up and we were wondering...what is an Isky Stage II cam? What is the profile in terms of degrees and overlap? And which compressor housing did you end up switching to? We would also love to see a picture of that intercooler if you could post it here! I also missed which fuel/spark engine management system this car has installed.

Thanks in advance for any additional info you can offer. And I do enjoy every issue! Even the Z31 and Z32 stuff!

Tim78zt

Guest publisher
Hey Bob...I continued my subscription for two more years a couple of weeks ago. :-D So I am doing my part. :D

You guys are doing a great job. Keep them coming.

Marcos

Marcos' date=' thank you. We love HybridZ. Art usually does all the posting here (we have forums split up between the 3 of us) and wears the title of Sport Z Magazine Z Maven so most of the technical stuff and suggestions goes through his office. I'll let him know about this thread.

BTW, Art, Dave and I have been fighting this bug that's going around and we're a little bit behind on some stuff. But, the winter issue did get out on time.

Bob[/b']

Guest publisher

Mike kZ wrote:

Scan the Sezs pics!

If I asked you not to do so' date=' would you respect my request?

Bob[/quote']

Yes I will,

Hmm, NM is closer to Cali then Florida, How did I get my mag first :? Oh well, Its always fun to be the first on the block with the cool mag! :-D

Thanks Mike. BTW I get the magazine printed in Texas, not NM. Art and Dave live in NM and I live in Colorado. We're separated so I can maintain my sanity (a little bit anyway).

Art is a long-time friend and we've worked on many projects together over the years. I was the printer (Canyon Creek Productions) and Art was the designer. I first worked with Dave about 5 years ago and immediately recognized his talents and asked him to join us when we started Sport Z.

Three issues ago, Art and I came up with some new design schemes. Hope you guyz enjoy the updated look.

Bob

Guest publisher
Hey Publisher Bob!

Speaking of hybrids in this issue' date=' could you please clear up a few details that were left out (surely due to space limitations!) of the 2nd installment of the 240 turbo article? Some of us were talking about the great HP numbers this car put up and we were wondering...what is an Isky Stage II cam? What is the profile in terms of degrees and overlap? And which compressor housing did you end up switching to? We would also love to see a picture of that intercooler if you could post it here! I also missed which fuel/spark engine management system this car has installed.

Thanks in advance for any additional info you can offer. And I do enjoy every issue! Even the Z31 and Z32 stuff!

Tim78zt[/quote']

Tim, I'll get an answer and get back to you next week.

Bob

To Tim78zt

I found the info on the stage II cam.

Isky Cam

L28 part number: 718148

Grind: L-480

Type: Stage II

Intake: 31-69

Exhaust: 69-31

Lift: 480 degrees

Valve Lash Cold: .008/.010

Duration: 280 degrees

.050 Duration: 232 degrees

I found this info at the Isky Cam website in there catalog, page 164.

It will also give specs on the other four cams made for the 280Z. Here is the site:

http://www.iskycams.com/catalog_index.html

I will get answers to your other questions and get back to you.