HybridZ

Wanted=image host loan to post photos of install

Guest jjohart

Guest jjohart

If anyone will kindly allow me to e mail them my photos of recent I/C and exhaust install, and then post them to their server so as to get them up on this site, I will be forever in their debt (as well as my credit card co!).

John

John, click ALBUM at the top of your hybridZ page. At the bottom of the categories menu click YOUR PERSONAL GALLERY. On the left click UPLOAD PIC. Use browse to find your pics on your PC. Ad a pic title, and you've added an image to your gallery.

Guest jjohart

Thanks for all the help so far, people!

I've got to wait til' daylight or slightly thereafter b4 getting shots, so will try and post tomorrow FWIW!

I just did a 35 degree (outside temp) run to Home Depot and beyond..so if Bob the Builder has any sense of holiday cheer, maybe I got a bit more optimistic that the revs are building a bit more in keeping with stock, but I am still sure it ain't much beyond of yet. The exhaust may in fact be "settling in", but that is more of a sonic changeover, I think. The whole point is I shouldn't be expecting V8 performance (as it felt before) in the boost zone until I set up boost control (to Major John, the circuits dead, there's something wrong...)...

I don't think anything's really crapped out, just beyond my reach, unfortunately until they have virtual Z mechanics on this site or elsewhere (just a bit beyond our time, eh?), I've got to pay the brains/mechanic to fill out the bill! Waiting 9 days for liftoff..or will it be "boost-on?"!

John