HybridZ

GrumpyVette, this is what you can look forward to!

My brother-in-law sent this to me and I am sharing it with you!

Even if you're not yet a grandparent you will enjoy this!

A teacher asked her young pupils how they spent their vacation. One child wrote the following:

We always used to spend the holidays with Grandma and Grandpa.

They used to live in a big, brick house, but Grandpa got retarded and they moved to Florida and now live in a place with alot of other retarded people.

They live in a tin box and have rocks painted green to look like grass.

They ride around on big tricycles and wear name tags because they don't know who they are anymore.

They go to a building called a wrecked center, but they must have got it fixed because it is alright now.

They play games and do exercises there, but they do them very well.

They is a swimming pool too, but they jump up and down in it with their hats on. I guess they don't know how to swim.

At their gate is a dollhouse with a little old man sitting in it. He watches all day so nobody can escape. Sometimes they sneak-out. Then they go cruising in their golf carts.

My Grandma used to bake cookies and stuff, but I guess she forgot how. Nobody there cooks, they just eat out. And they eat the same thing every nite; Early Birds.

Some people can't get past the man in the dollhouse to go out, so the ones who get out bring food back to the wrecked center and call it pot luck.

My Grandma says Grandpa worked all his life to earn his retardment and says I should work hard so I can be retarded one day too.

When I earn my retardment, I want to be the man in the dollhouse. Then I will let people out so they can visit their grandchildren. :D

Mark 2thumbs.gif2thumbs.gif2thumbs.gif

I live about 16 miles from a retardment center, we call it "cemetery villiage" the funeral homes send the ambulances by so often that they have a cork board in the wrecked center showing who won,t make bingo for they jello each week.personaly I hope I never get to be so out-of-it that bingo and jello are the high points od my life!!!!!!!!!!!!! these people have the right to vote, is it any wonder that fla has people that seem un able to get the voteing correct, hell half of these guys would vote for abe lincoln if he was on the ballot (ABE.... BEING SUCH A NICE NAME)(besides they THINK THEY remember voteing for him before!!!!

Guest Anonymous

When I lived in St. Pete one of the highlights of the day was trying to get an early dinner before going to the track and having to stand in line at one of the buffet type restuarants. It only took a couple of visits before I started eating at home or Burger King before going to the races. And I never could figure out what the difference was between the retardment centers and the trailor parks, there were just as many blue hairs in one as there was in the other.

Guest gbvol54

Lets beware of what we make fun of. It's only a matter of time (assuming we are lucky enough to have a lone and productive life) until we all are "retarted". Let's hope it happens gracefully..........