HybridZ

Lookie what i found!

Guest bigjim240z

Guest bigjim240z

I have been huntin for more pics of this car everywhere. i found 2 pics online posted in my thread "vb steel street flares with aero kit." i wanted to see a car with the flares im installing, already installed. well my search ended in my photo collection. about 3 years ago i took these at the msa show in orange ca. i didnt even realize i had em. well i looked at the pics closley and it looks like this guy modded his flares and installed them on the opposite sides of where they supposed to be. meaning he put the front right flare on the front left side and vice versa, front and rear. look at the pics and judge for your self. its possible that victoria british messed up and marked em wrong?..i didnt know for sure, but they fit 100% better the way i have em. everything lines up nicely my way. and now its gotta be this way do do the fact that i cut the old fenders out already and tacked in the rear flares. they look good either way, but im not gona mess with modding 800 dollar flares. ill go the way the factory made em. well here are the pics. blue_z.jpgblue_z_2.jpg240z_work_016.jpg240z_work_024.jpg