HybridZ

More dyno results

CU Zcar

Oh and another thing I thought about...you might want to check that your fuel pump is getting 12V all the time. Being that you have a 240 I'm betting you had to run new wires for it so you're probably good, but if you're using stock wiring (maybe for the 240's electric near-tank pump?) I'd check it out to make sure it's handling the load and has good connections.

Guest bastaad525

there wasn't any wiring for a near-tank pump as far as I know... the fuel pump is wired direction to the wiring harness I believe using new wires... however you have reminded me of another project I forgot I needed to do which is to run the fuel pump off a relay connected directly to the alternator. That may also be part of the problem... I'll probably just hold off on wiring in a relay until I upgrade the pump.

Oh, I was under the impression 240's had an electric pump in the back to help the mechanical pump on the engine. Oh well.

And I meant at least 12V :P i.e. check that the wires in use aren't shorting somewhere and that they can handle the current. If you ran your own wires I'd imagine you are fine, though the relay would be a good idea for when you do your pump swap.