HybridZ

help identify this!!

CableSrv

Ok looking at this picture makes me DROOL but i'm at a loss trying to figure out what flares he's using and where to get them.

datsun6.txt

it looks like he's using the rear big imsa flares but they don't look as bubbly as those are... unless i'm just not seeing it right. But the fronts don't look like the normal big imsa flares as those don't define the flare but on his they do..

can anyone help me figure out what front flares he has and rears and where to order them from ?

He does have the Imsa body kit. Not the new style that has smaller flares like the ones MSA sells. He has the kit but the rear I have read in a past post that they were clearenced to allow for taller tires. I do like the way they look as I have the same body kit on my car. I will probably do the same thing

i like the rear end but not the front

i don't like how it smooths out the front fenders like that by pulling the entire face of the body out. I'd much prefer a more defined FENDER like in the picture posted. which is why i don't like the msa version of the imsa flares

Those front flares look like vb metal flares, the shape at the lower rear of the flare is the same as the vb metal flares..however it also looks like he has modifed them by raising the lip..I have the same flares on my 240z but they don't look quite that good ..if you have any other pictures of that car i'd love to see them...