HybridZ

Fixed an issue with my MBC but I dont know why its fixed?

fl327

For the longest time I couldnt get my MBC to go past 10psi, its about a month old. Its from mm-racing, simple grainger looking valve. I remember driving around, stopping, and cranking down on the adjustment but it would not go past 10psi :twisted: No matter how hard I tried :twisted: Finally the other day, Im under the hood and I unhook the MBC, take a look at it, and put it back in tee with wga, take it for a spin, and KABOOM, its hitting 14psi and its going into boost FAST, like I dont have to "try" if that makes any sense, its like the car just walks itself into boost now. I know what the problem was, I made the line as short as possible to keep spikes down a bit, and there was a small pinch in the line from WGA to the MBC, all I did was turn the MBC a different angle and the pinch went away and we're off! Ok I know what the cause was, but this is what I dont know:

1. Wouldnt a pinched line make more boost, slowing down the signal to WGA?

2. If the line was pinched, wouldnt boost come on faster than if it was not?

Car feels great right now, boost is very linear almost like an NA engine, just winds out, no abrupt boost hit or flat spots, its smooth....

Anyone???

MBC is from mm-racing.com, I could probably make one like this myself, but for 25.00, hey :D