HybridZ

Top End Performance Camber plates

I have a set that I got from top end about 2 years ago. These are the same ones that MSA lists on pg 63 of there catalog. The camber kit works Ok but no where near the quality of a real camber plate. I got my set to use in the front. But after Using for about 6 months I bite the bullet a got real Ground control camber plates. Night and day diff in quality. I now use the Top End kit in the rear. The real problem with that camber kit is that it is very easy to over torque the shock center nut which collapses the center polyurathane bushing and the plastic surounding the thrust bearing. Or overtorque the mounting nuts crushing poly isolator. Over all if you are looking for a set it and forget it 1 to 1.5 camber change the Top End kit is ok. But if you track your car or will be making frequent changes save you money for the real thing.

I called them and they said that they have 2 models. A urathane and a metal and the metal is the race plate. I dunno though if the quality would be a little weak for a FP autox car. The guy I talked to said that the metal plates are definately the way to go though.