HybridZ

what oil caps fit....

Guest ON3GO

what other nissan cars oil caps fit our L28's?

i found a few nismo caps and i want one bad.... but i dont no what other cars caps fit our Z's..

anybody no?

mike

Mike,

I dont know what other Nissan oil caps will fit...but I do know that any Honda four banger cap will fit. ( I just had to add a little Z to my daily driver accord, so I put a spare nissan cap on it :roll: ).

anywho...you could always go to an auto parts store and ask for a oil cap froma Z32, Z31 and S30...chances are...it wil bring up a universal part number for the generic "Help" brand. if they all come up with the same number for the generic part...than you know it will fit!

hm.. i guess i can try that.. i have a spare Z32 one so ill see if it fits then if it does BAM nismo one here i come.

i dont think a mugen one will look right :roll::D

thanks

mike

What about a custom cap? Do you think you could take the stock Z cap and have some sculptor-guy grind the Z off then add stuff to put/carve a new logo on it? Like a horse? Naked lady?

Maybe you could even replace the top part of the cap totally? It's probably a one-pice deal.